Maintaining your Cordiz leather goods is quick and easy:
(Please note: it is important to first test how the leather will react in a small inconspicuous corner.)
- Dust the entire outer surface of the bag with a moistened, well-wrung sponge.
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Apply a small amount of moisturising milk to the different parts of your bag, including corners and edges to nourish the leather.
- Dry the leather, always gently, with a new clean and dry cloth to remove excess grease.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Oil the zips so that they slide easily and do not oxidise.
Avoid grease, wax, or waterproofing products.
Some velvet or fancy leathers require specific care with appropriate brushes and products.